Friday, September 19, 2008

The Split: Where Reality and the NDP diverge

When watching Mike Duffy Prime Time (sorry I can't find the segments for the prime time edition on line) three party strategists were talking about the Ritz affair. I know, but surprise.

But I have to say I heard one of the stupidest things yet of the campaign. The Liberals and NDP were patting themselves on the back about their "decisive leadership" by removing the candidates caught on camera breaking the law, or calling for lethal force to be deployed against the OKA protesters.

The NDP strategist actually said (I paraphrase) that the resignation of the NDP candidate was for a minor thing, not at all like the horrible jokes Ritz said. I wish I could find the clip, does anyone know where the MDP Prime Time episodes are hosted?

So let me get this straight, NDP candidate breaking the law and smoking pot and dropping acid is "minor", and Gerry Ritz making tasteless and inappropriate remarks is a much bigger deal?

Wha?

We're better off with Harper.

No comments: