Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Oo-la-la MSM recognition

I decided it wasn't worth braving the drive home just yet, I figure I had better wait a bit to let the traffic thin and the blows to clear the roads. So with nothing better to do I decide to Google "imrightasrain" as see what was out in the wild.

I found some interesting links, and neat referrals, but one of the last search results I clicked on is the holy grail for almost every single blogger in the known universe. That's right, mainstream media recognition.

I think I feel my head swelling.

A blog that promises crusty, intelligent, insightful, right-of-centre venting. That's a lot of promises. See for yourself whether they're kept.

http://imrightasrain.blogspot.com/


I am not sure how I missed this in ultra-election mode, but there it is, my blog mentioned in the mainstream media as one worth watching.

Whomever wrote that CanWest article thought it was worth watching, so what does everyone else think? Does this blog make you think? Do you agree with what you read? Do you disagree? Is it informative, or dismiss me as a crackpot? I know I am pretty partisan at times, but I am also not afraid to bash on the Conservative party from time to time either. So, let me know how I can make this blog a better and more interesting read.

No comments: