Saturday, January 3, 2009

I pledge to get greener in more ways then one

Despite what some will say, going greener isn't selling out to the environmental nut jobs out in cyberspace. I am all for a clean environment today, and for the future. We differ on the priorities. Clean air, clean water, clean soil, sustainable farming that will feed everyone on this earth. Those are my priorities.

I pledge to drive to work less and carpool more, therefore dumping less particulate matter into the atmosphere (more clean air), and having the side effect of saving money!

A big h/t to Vancouver Secrets for this link.

1 comment:

Bec said...

There is a big difference between being logical and being radical.

A generation ago, ie children raised in the 50's,60's, were raised by parents of the depression and it generated "a use it or loose it", mentality.
Nothing was wasted or thrown out; everything appreciated.
I am looking forward to watching the youth not blame government for their problems and try to learn something from a life experience.

Will it be so?
Not as long as socialization means, "fix it for me and I will do none of the work"!
Kudos, to you!