Monday, January 5, 2009

Funny or Sacrilege?

You decide. I also realize I am about 4 weeks late on this, but hey, I missed it.

I am not religious, I never go to church, and don't really have any intentions to start. That said, I really hate it when people make fun of other people's religion. It just bugs me, seems petty. Those on the left tend to mock people's religious choices more often then other people.

User Profile: I am the Son of God, the Prince of Peace and the Messiah. I am also good with tools.

Likes: Carpentry, Fish, Hugs

Dislikes: Money-changers, Cruelty, Shaving

What I’m Doing Right Now: Various people are bringing me laud

12/25/0

4:33 a.m. Hi, I’m Baby Jesus. Welcome to my blog! It’s a place where I can write down my feelings about stuff and junk, tell you about what’s going down here in B-hem and keep you up to date on the redeeming of mankind. Enjoy!


I wonder if the author would have written the same thing using "Baby Mohammad" instead of "Baby Jesus"?

No comments: