Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Is Warren targeting Shaidle?

Seems so, with a blog all about hauling her in front of the HRCs. Is she a racist? Is she annoying? Is she a pink bunny? I don't really care, whatever Shaidle's shortcomings may or may not be, hauling her (or anyone) in front of those kangaroo courts is just asking for disaster.

How do I know that this blog is run and maintained by Warren Kinsella? Well, I don't but there is an interesting post where he refers to himself by his own name.

"frankly, Warren, I haven't spent any time on this yet today...I haven't put mind to it yet at all." So if Steve wasn't in on this decision, who was?"

Now I have absolutely no idea about the laws on this, but calling someone a racist on a public forum could open you up for all sorts of nasties, at least I would think.

4 comments:

Babylonian777 said...

Can anyone track the IP of that site? Imagine if that was an HRC worker eh? That might be the straw to break the camels back and have that whole comission shut down.

All the HRC's need to do is make a really big, I mean BIG blunder (not that they haven't been doing those already), but something to pi$$ off enough Canadians to have a confidence vote of shutting them down that not even the liberals would dare go against.

Anonymous said...

The blogroll for the "Shaidle is Racist" blog includes several sites that WK has savaged on his own site (most notably Robert "F**k the Jews" McLelland) so I doubt it's him. I think that post was lifted straight off Kinsella's blog.

Anonymous said...

Clowns like Kinsella are the prime reason why I am in favour of abortion.

Anonymous said...

Hah! The poll at that site isn't showing the results they expected!